Wednesday, June 18, 2014

3 Things I *Thought* You'd Never Hear Me Say About Plexus

1.  "My name is Rachel Castor and I am a Plexus Ambassador".

Yep. That's the number one surprise right there.  ;)


2. "My only regret is that I didn't try it sooner"

This one may have kinda made me gag every time I read it.  But, you guys.  The only thing I regret is that I didn't try it sooner!  Yesterday I woke up for an hour and a half walk on the park trails at 5:50, sat down immediately after for a 2 hour planning meeting, fit in some schooling with my kiddos, made lunch, started an afternoon of shuttling kiddos back and forth to ballet classes, came home, made a mad dash for a few necessities at Target, took my kids swimming, came home to manage bath time solo while my husband had a late meeting, and then sat down on the couch to watch a movie with him at 10:30 pm.  Trying to stifle the regret that I lost so much time to my exhaustion, in the past year especially.  But no time for that- moving forward and feeling great from this point on!


3.  "Will you think about giving Plexus a try?  It is supposed to be really great for (insert name of any number of ailments here)"

Again, I have known for many years the evil of sugar and the importance of probiotics.  But I am astounded now, with so many people seeking specifically to improve those two areas of their lives, the wide range of health issues are being resolved.  The way I explain it is that Plexus is not a medicine- it isn't "fixing" or "masking" these health problems.  It is helping to create balance in your gut (with the Probio5 probiotic) and with your blood sugar levels (with Plexus Slim), and that imbalance is what has been creating so many of our health problems for so long!

Plexus isn't a medicine.  It's restores your body to where it should be.   Any number of ailments that you are experiencing could be a result of out-of-whack blood sugar levels or yeast overgrowth in your gut (because yeast feeds on...what else...sugar!)   Maybe you are experiencing some sort of health issue, not excess weight, that is a byproduct of these imbalances.

60 day money back guarantee.  No questions asked.

What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment